Welcome to Bracknell’s only boxing gym, located in the heart of town and a stone’s throw from The Lexicon shopping centre.
14B&C Market St, Ring Road, Bracknell, Berks, RG12 1JG. Go here for directions.
Phone: 07879 880 130
- Do I need to book onto your classes or can I just turn up and train? A: There’s no need to book – all we ask is that you have registered yourself or your child with the gym in advance of visiting – please register online here – registration is a free, one-time only process and you will be issued with a sign-in fob at no cost. You can collect your fob on your first visit to the gym.
- I’m completely new to boxing. What do I need to bring for my first class? A: Please bring your own boxing gloves: Amazon and Sports Direct sell good quality, reasonably priced ones. Try to look for 10, 12 or 14 oz sized ones. If you have your own skipping rope, please bring that otherwise you can borrow one from the gym. Don’t forget a bottle of water!
- Is it cash only? A: No you can also pay by card and PayPal.
- Are you accredited? A: Yes we are an England Boxing registered boxing club and our team of coaches are all fully licensed, insured and trained to England Boxing standards.
- I’ve lost my sign-in fob, can I get another one? A: You can but we will have to charge an admin cost of £5 to replace this.
- How can I book onto Keith’s 1-2-1 / padwork sessions? A: Please contact Keith directly on 07786 777678 or email him [email protected]
- Do you have showers? A: Yes we do – separate male and female ones.
- I’m a trainer / class instructor and I’m interested in hiring your gym to run my own sessions, how much do you charge? A: We offer competitive community rates, please get in touch by emailing [email protected] or call Darren on 07879 880130
If you’ve any questions not listed here please contact us by email to [email protected] or call Darren on 07879 880130